The second version allows you to use up to 5 filaments at a time when printing using a single nozzle in the extruder.
MMU2 is, above all, a completely new design, raising the used filaments to 5 or using direct extruder instead of bowden for introducing filaments.
The filament switching head is equipped with a filament presence sensor and a blade that cuts off the end of the filament if it gets stuck during retraction.
- 5 plastic spool stands
- A set of bearings and pins o hold spool
- 6 acrylic elements of the filament buffer
- All 3 stepper motors needed
- Filament sensor
- PTFE tube (blue) and clip for trimming it
- Prusa mm controler
- Wiring and cable sleeves
- A set of screws and zip ties for fixing the set
The kit does not include printed mounting parts, product made by FYSETC