TB6600 Stepper driver 9-40V / 4A / 1/32
TB6600 - stepper motor controller 9-40V / 4A / 1/32
It is a two-phase hybrid stepper motor driver based on the TB6600 system.
Motor control is carried out using PWM, thanks to which it is very accurate, has smooth operation and has the ability to start at very low speed.
- Power supply: 9V-40V DC
- Maximum output current: 4.0A (8 dip-switch current settings)
- H-bridge bipolar driver constant phase
- Up to 32 segments
- Six types of sub modes: 1/2/4/8/16/32
- Hold function.
- Semi-automatic current lock function
- For two / four-phase, bipolar and unipolar stepper motors type 42/57/86
- Optical isolation Input / Output
- Compatible with: Arduino, AVR, ARM, PIC, STM8, STM32