Nova Fitness SDS011 dust sensor
Nova Fitness SDS011 is a professional laser sensor measuring the value of suspended dust. It has a fan designed to suck in air. Thanks to this, high accuracy and stable and repeatable readings were obtained.
The measurement is made for PM2.5 and PM10 values. The sensor has a very fast response (less than 10 seconds) to changes in the environmental dustiness parameters. By default, it reports the measurement every 1 second.
It can communicate in two ways - digital output (UART), and through PWM signal (separately for PM2.5 and PM10 values).
Communication can take place in two ways - digital output (UART), and through PWM signal (separately for PM2.5 and PM10 values).
The set includes a UART-USB converter.
- Measurement type: PM2.5, PM10
- Range of measurements: 0 - 999.9 μg / m³
- Power supply: 5V (4.7 - 5.3V)
- Power consumption (operation): 70mA ± 10mA
- Power consumption (laser and fan sleep): <4mA
- Storage temperature: -20 - + 60C
- Working temperature: up to -10 to + 50C
- Humidity (storage): Max. 90%
- Humidity (operation): Max. 70% (condensation of water vapor falsifies readings)
- Accuracy of measurement: 70% for 0.3μm
- 98% for 0.5μm
- Size: 71x70x23
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS