LCD OLED 1.3 I2C SH1106 Arduino display High quality OLED display with a screen resolution of...HobbyStore
The PIR HC-SR501 motion detector is used in alarm and lighting systems. The device supplies voltage in the range of 4.5 V ~ 20 V, the effective detection range is about 7 m. Detection of an object is signaled by a high state. The HC-SR501 sensor is compatible with Arduino, STM32Discovery boards or Raspberry Pi minicomputers.
Goldpin connectors - 2.45 mm raster allow you to connect the sensor with wires.
- DC supply voltage: 4,5 V to 20 V
- Standby power consumption: 50 uA
- Measuring range: max. 7 m
- Field of view angle: up to 100 °
- High status - object detected
- Low status - no object
Module base dimensions: 32,5 x 24,5 mm
- Diameter of the bowl: 23 mm
- Height of the canopy: 18 mm
- Total height: 30 mm (including elements mounted at the bottom of the plate)