Filament Spectrum PET-G 1,75 mm - Lime Green is a polyethylene thermoplastic poliester. This is s the most common thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family and is used in fibers for clothing, containers for liquids and foods, thermoforming for manufacturing, and in combination with glass fibre for engineering resins. PET-G ideal material for the production of transparent packaging and other products requiring relatively high strength, impact strength and transparency.
With Spectrum PET-G your 3D model will obtain:
- scratch resistant
- durability and stability of the printout
- high temperature resistance
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Instruction manual inside. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
- Color: Green
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional tolerance: ± 0.05mm
- Printing temperature: 230-255°C
- Heated bed: needed
- Hot pad temperature: 60-80°C
- Net weight: 1000g
- Total weight: 1400g
- Spool dimensions: external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm
You might also like