Titan Extruder + steper motor NEMA17 short
Extruder Titan is a product that does not need to be presented. E3D company, invented and designed a product without which we can not imagine life any more. Our product was made by Triangelab - therefore it is a first-class product.
The materials used and the quality of the product convinced us after comparative tests to choose this extruder and offer it in our store. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with it for years. The set also includes a dedicated Nema17 engine with a torque of 0.16 Nm and a weight of 130 g.
Genuine E3D kit costs over PLN 350 !!!
Specification of the extruder:
- Filaments: 1.75mm, 3mm,
- Direct and Bowden work option (end piece for PTFE pipe 4/2 mm)
- Gear ratio 3: 1, light engines with a torque of 0.16 Nm can be used
- The hardened steel shaft prevents slippage of the filament
- Rapid extrusion of filament in combination with Vulcano.
- Direct extruder weight (only 90g!).
- Pressure adjustment by means of a knob
Specification of the engine:
- Diameter of the axis 5 mm,bipolar, two-phase,
- Holding moment 0.16 Nm
- Voltage 12V Microstep 1.8 ° (200 steps per revolution) recommended stepstice voltage from 0.5 - 0.6V
- Dimensions 42x42x22,6 (L) mm
- Weight 130 g.