Expansion board DUEX5 for the Duet 2
The Duex5 is an expansion board for the Duet WiFi and Duet Ethernet. They are not compatible with the Duet 0.6 or 0.8.5.
Our shop has a status of Duet3D Genuine Reseller.
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification.
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs.
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters, so you can use unused heater channels to drive servos.
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs.
- 6 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V, 12V and VIN.
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins.
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V.
- 5 additional thermistor inputs.
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors.
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc.
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/Duex2_and_Duex5_Features