The Duet 2 Maestro is an advanced 32 bit motherboard for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It is in the same product family as the Duet 2 WiFi and Duet 2 Ethernet, and it runs the same advanced and flexible RepRapFirmware.
Our shop has a status of a Duet3D Genuine Reseller.
The main difference is that the Duet 2 Maestro has lower current stepstickers motor drivers and less expandability than the Duet 2 Wifi and Ethernet, and it only comes in an Ethernet option.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor.
- Dedicated ethernet module.
- Super quiet TMC2224 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Three heater channels for a heated bed and two extruder heaters.
- Support for Thermistors and PT1000 sensors wired direct to the Maestro, along with Duet3D PT100 and Thermocouple daughterboards.
- Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of up to 1.6A peak motor current. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current.
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported.
- Expandable up to 4 extruders with firmware support for mixing hotends and remapping axes to use 2 high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen.
- Support for a low cost 12864 display.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as spade connectors for power input.
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/Duet_2_Maestro_Hardware_Overview#Section_Features