- Arduino Nano I / O: Supports Nano 3.0
- Each I / O contains three male pins: GND, power and signal
- Controller: 1 A feeds Nano
- Outputs: A0-A7 R0-R13 available as pin pins
- GND and 3.3 V Pin: Yes
- Pin RX TX, 5V, GND: Yes
- SCL, SDA, 5V and GND pin: Yes
- Power LED: Yes
- RESET button: Yes
- Board dimensions [mm]: 60 x 55
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Wemos D1 Mini Pro 16M v1.0 is a microcontroller powered by MicroUSB socket. Using it is very similar to other ones using ESP8266. The mini pro version out of an increased capacity of flash memory, an integrated ceramic antenna for better Wifi range and CP2104 IC for programming ESP8266.
Microservo, motors and controllers
Single TTP223B touch sensor - When the selected field is touched on the PCB, the module sends high status to the SIG pin. As a standard, we have a low state (without a detected touch), it can be used as a physical contact detector, low energy consumption.